On this episode of the Consensus Network Podcast, host Buck Joffrey discusses how regulations and laws are affecting the crypto landscape for better and for worse with FG’s Mark Roderick. Here are some highlights:
- The “Wild Wild West” of crypto ICOs
- What happens to tokens that violated the SEC rules?
- What needs to happen for exchanges to become more compliant in the eyes of american securities law?
- The possibility of a crypto ETF
- Utility tokens vs. security tokens
Questions? Let me know.