Since Labor Day, I’ve spoken at half a dozen events: for entrepreneurs, for intellectual property lawyers, for finance professionals, for digital marketing groups. This week I’ll be speaking at one of the premier Crowdfunding events in country, the CFGE Crowdfund Banking and Lending Summit on the 16th and 17th in San Francisco.
The conference features some of the leaders in the industry, including:
- Richard Swart, Director of Research for Innovation in Entrepreneur and Social Finance, Colman Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership at UC Berkeley.
- Ron Suber, the President of Prosper.
- Jason Fritton, the Founder and CEO of Patch of Land.
- Tom Lockard, the Vice President for Real Estate Investment and Institutional Sales of Fundrise.
- Nikul Patel, the Chief Lending Officer of LendingTree.
- Jesse Clem, the Co-Founder of LOQUIDITY, LLC.
- Joy Schoffler, the CEO of Leverage PR.
Whether you’re new to Crowdfunding or an industry veteran, I’d strongly suggest you attend. I’m always amazed how much more there is to learn.
To register, click here. Make sure to use my promo code and receive a 25% discount! Promo code: Roderick
And while you’re there, please stop by and say hello. Crowdfunding and skiing – those are my two favorite topics.