September 24th – Chicago, IL
Real Estate Crowdfunding Conference
RealCap Chicago will provide real estate entrepreneurs the opportunity to hear from the country’s leading real estate crowdfunding platforms. Attendees will learn how to raise debt and equity online for projects including “fix and flip” single family homes, multifamily complexes, commercial buildings, and ground up development projects.
Meet The Future of Real Estate Capital
“The rapid growth of real estate crowdfunding platforms can be attributed to both the low minimum investments of $100 – $10,000 as well as the transparency which both developers and investors now benefit from as they compare terms and opportunities on platforms, and even across platforms, ” Jorge Newbery said. “The ease and speed of investing on the platforms is seductive. Online capital raising is the future of real estate finance.” There are over 75 real estate crowdfunding platforms active in the United States, which several additional platforms planning to launch soon.
Click here for the full conference agenda.
MY SESSION: The Evolution of Online Capital Raising
Moderator: Mark Roderick, Flaster Greenebrg PC @CrowdfundAttny
- AdaPia d’Errico, Patch of Land @Adapia
- Jordan Fishfeld, Peer Realty @PeerRealty
- Eve Picker, Small Change
- Scott Jordan,HealthiosXchange @HealthiosX
- Bhavik Dani, EquityRoots @EquityRoots
Click here for more information or to register. Stay connected #RealCapChi
October 13th – October 15th – Fairmont Royal York Hotel – Toronto, ON Canada
NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Conference 2015
NAIOP is taking its fall meeting north of the border for the first time since 1996 and you won’t want to miss the energy and enthusiasm in one of Canada’s fastest growing cities.
Toronto is home to NAIOP’s second largest chapter and is excited to host commercial real estate professionals from across North America at this leading industry event.
- DEALS: Nearly 1,000 industry and association leaders who’ve come together to share strategies, make contacts and learn new ideas.
- CONNECTIONS: Broaden your network in unlimited networking and business-building opportunities, including special events and receptions. Meet partners showcasing the latest innovative tools that can advance your business.
- TRENDS: 15+ education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers, and industry experts, who discuss timely topics and critical issues to your business.
Click here for the full conference agenda.
MY SESSION: Crowdfunding and New Ways of Raising Capital (October 14th)
Moderator: Mark Roderick, Flaster Greenberg PC @CrowdfundAttny
- Larry Botel, Managing Partner JOSS Realty Partners @JOSSRealtyLLC
- Jason Fritton, CEO, Patch of Land Inc @JasonFritton
- Ben Miller, Co-Founder and CEO, Fundrise @BenMillerRise
Click here for more information or to register. Stay connected #Crecon15
October 22nd – Builders League of South Jersey – Cherry Hill, NJ
Crowdfunding for Real Estate – News Ways of Raising Capital
8:30 – 10:30 A.M.
The internet has arrived in the capital formation business! In case you haven’t heard, Crowdfunding is a way to fund a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. Explore its growth from small investments to large, how the process is managed, the risk and reward factors, and what the future holds. Learn about the potential for builders/developers and how New Jersey compares to other states.
*Free to all BLSJ Members/$25 Non-Members
To register, email Marlene Spencer at email@example.com
October 26th – Trump International Hotel Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
4th Annual GCCB Conference – REGULATION A PLUS MASTER CLASS
This very special event will sell out quickly and space is limited. Join us for the country’s first REG A PLUS Master Class training for professionals under the JOBS Act. We will kick off this event on Sunday night with a special Dinner for our sponsors and VIP attendees.
This is your opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest experts in the industry how you can integrate this new securities offerings directly into the professional services that you offer your clients . And this will help you stand out as one of the first experts in Title IV of the JOBS Act, REG A PLUS in your city or state.
This is a first mover advantage you don’t want to miss.
- Brian Balbirnie @brbalbirnie
- Michael Colon @IssuerDirect
- Jonathan Frutkin @CrowdfundCPA
- Samuel Guzik @SamuelGuzik1
- Brian Korn @CapMarketsAtty
- Ron Miller @RonStartEngine
- Mark Roderick @CrowdfundAttny
- Stevens Sadler @AllegiancyUS
- Joy Schoffler @joyschoffler
- Dr. Richard Swart @richardswart
Click here for more information or to register. Stay connected #GCCB2015